Cebu Branch Schedule:
45th batch – April 26 – 28, 2012 (Thursday – Saturday)
For only Php 2,800.00!
Dumaguete Branch Schedule:
April 2 – 4, 2012 (Monday – Wednesday) For only – Php 3,000.00!
Bohol Branch Schedule:
December 12 – 14, 2011 (Monday-Wednesday) – For only Php 3,000.00!
- 1 International Completion ID valid for 2 yrs.
- 1 Wall Completion Certificate (BLS Training)
- 1 ACLS Course Attendance (ECG Interpretation and Intubation)
- Training Manual (in full color)
Training MEETS THE MOST CURRENT CPR and First Aid Guidelines under ECSI USA.
- First Aid (BLS)
- Health care Professional CPR with AED ( automated ext. defib.)
- Intubation insertion
- Techniques in using BVM
- Basic ECG Interpretation
Hurry! Reserve now… limited slots only.
For reservation and more information, call us at the ff. numbers: +63 32 4125484 or +63 905 261 3225 or contact us
First Aid & CPR training is very important for every individual. You will never know the need for first aid since an emergency or an accident may happen anytime. American Dream Review is in partnership with Basic Lifesaving Solutions, a training center that is highly accredited by Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI). Below are the details of the First Aid (BLS) and Professional Rescuer CPR with AED & ECG:
- The training will be conducted for 3 days @8:00a.m-5:00p.m. (The first day is intended for thorough lectures, and the rest of the days will be for return demonstrations, bandaging, etc.)
- A FREE Basic ECG Reading is included on the third day for learning purposes.
- After you have completed the course, you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion plus two International Completion Cards (one is for the First Aid which expires in 3 years, and the other one is for the Pro CPR that expires 2 years after—both cards are renewable in any accredited training center, may it be in the Philippines or in other countries)
- Morning and afternoon snacks are provided in the 3-day training.
Our training provider, Basic Lifesaving Solutions has been recognized and approved by American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) and Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI) as BLS training provider. Authorized to teach and certify students in various basic safety and health programs. Our instructors are experienced safety and health professionals who have been involved for more than 10 years of pre-hospital emergencies (and counting) and had extensive knowledge and trainings in safety and health programs. Teaching modalities and programs offered are based on the latest guidelines. Basic Lifesaving Solutions ISSUES certifications and completion cards from the two (2) reputable organizations from USA.
Any other questions? leave a comment below